We are stationed in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire – we are available however, all across the county.
The very best in quality care for the elderly, disabled and adults with learning difficulties in their own homes. We provide excellent support to help people maintain and retain their independence and dignity.
We are a small,
Our idea for the company came when, after several years of experience in working in care in the UK we found that Nursing Homes are incompatible with our notion of care. Our tradition is to care at home; in our countries people close to us remain with us in our home.
Giving our elders care we pay off a debt of gratitude which has been done for us in the past. With us, no one is left alone and abandoned. Respect for you and excellence in our work is the foundation of our business.
"She said she was very pleased at the change and how La Vie En Rose had cared for her so far."
– Gloucestershire Echo –
"We cannot live without them."
– Betty Dison –
"Now I have the right care service that I require. The carer always comes in happy and asks if there is anything else I need while they are there."
– Tricia Artus –
"The new carers are a breath of fresh air."
– Richard Harmer –
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission and fully insured, meaning that whatever it is that you need; it's in safe hands.
• Support for people living in their own homes or in shared housing
• Live–in services including 24 hours support
• Day services and accompaniment for outdoor visits: shopping, etc.
• Help with personal care, health and social needs
• Domestic help including assistance with meal preparation, shopping and budgeting
In essence help with leading a full and active life - from 15 minutes to 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
We are registered
with the Care Quality Commission and fully insured
Domiciliary Care Insurance – AVIVA Summary of Cover:
– Employers Liability @ 10 million of Indemnity
– Public Liability @ 10 million Limit of Indemnity
– Professional Indemnity @ 2 million Limit of Indemnity
– Includes cover for Liabilities arising from any error or omission by the Insured
in the provision of nursing care, first aid and administration of medication
– Liability for theft of customer's property by employees – Limit £25000.00
Kasia d'Orgee – Registered Service Provider
British Master Degree – Revalidation of the Chronically Sick and Handicapped
18 years experience 7 years in the UK
Theo d'Orgee – Non Executive Director